Southern Commercial Bank offers a comprehensive range of products and services that fit your business. Our experts can work with you to find the most effective solutions for your business.
Features and Benefits
- Accounts are available in 3 currencies, SRD, USD and EUR respectively.
- Only require a minimum of SRD 100.00 / USD 100.00 / EUR 100.00 for opening deposits
- Flexible conditions and restrictions are available
- Allow everyday access to your deposits while interests can be earned at the same time
- Flexible service charge. It can be as low as 0†
- Local transfer funds service (within Suriname) is free of charge
- Option to arrange automatic payment without any fees
- Company Owners / shareholders who should bring along:
- A copy of valid company statutes
- An original KKF registration
- Proof of enrollment in foundation registry (if the applicant is a foundation)
- Valid Identity information (Identity card, driving licenses or passport) of account holders and authorized access person
- Valid staying permit documents of the account holders and authorized access person
- Working Proof (or Employment Statement)
- Southern Commercial Bank Application Form
- If you are a Foreign National, you may open a savings account by providing:
- A copy of valid company statutes from your company registered country
- Valid passports of account holders and authorized access person
- Valid VISA
- Foreign Banker reference letter
For rates of USD and EUR, please contact our bank here.
Fees and Charges
- Only service charge will be statement fees.
- Statement fees for SRD accounts, USD accounts and EURO accounts are SRD 2.50, USD 0.80 and EUR 0.50 respectively.
- You are free to choose the period of receiving statements including every month, every quarter, every half year, every year and no statements.
Download application form
- Download our corporate saving accounts application form here.
†service charges are charged only when statements are printed and distributed.